Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Random photos...

I started out last week so well with two new posts. Unfortunately, I didn't keep it up. I have to admit that the reason I posted was due to 2 things:

1.) I was in a training class at work.
2.) I downloaded an app that allowed me to post from my phone. This is so handy! I don't even have to transfer pictures from my phone to my computer. The only downside is that I miss my regular-sized keyboard.

Now, I have two random photos to share. The first was taken when I recently went to visit a friend. She keeps Reese's peanut butter Christmas trees by her bed. You don't see that often and I did actually witness her eating one shortly after getting up. What a good idea! I don't drink coffee. Maybe I should try to start my mornings off with a little chocolate?




While in training last week I received an IM from a coworker asking if I had brought my lunch that day. It just so happens that I had brought my lunch. She then asked what I brought and told me that she had a funny story to tell me. When I made it to the fridge to pick up my lunch later I saw this note:


which just made me laugh. I didn't even connect the two things. Earlier my coworker had been checking to make sure she hadn't spilled my lunch. Thank goodness I didn't bring the jambalaya!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I am glad the jambalaya wasn't yours! Atleast your coworker was nice enough to leave a note.

    ReplyDelete