Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm back....again

I am attempting to make yet another return to blogging.  Honestly, blogging has crossed my mind multiple times.  I even found a list the other day that I had made of possible blog topics.  Unfortunately, I never followed through with that.  But today is the day I will try again!

Let's see, what have I been up to since Christmas?  Mostly, I've been working and am always looking forward to Friday and the beginning of the weekend.  And then, before I know it, it's Monday again.  Thankfully, I like my job, but I also like free time.  I need a 2nd Saturday every weekend.  I would do the things that needed to be done on the first Saturday and use the 2nd Saturday to rest and/or do the things I would like to do. 

I am in no way totally consumed with work.  I make time for fun and have even gone on a couple of weekend trips.  One weekend I traveled with my friend Nikki to see:


Wicked!
I had never seen Wicked before, and was totally hooked after watching it live!  It was sooo wonderful.  I even had to download the soundtrack after I got home.  It did start to get a little old after hearing it the umpteenth time.

The following weekend I was lucky enough to take a trip with my sister and cousin to the beach.   The weather was beautiful and it was so nice to just sit on the beach and enjoy the sun.  The water, though, was still very cold.  I got in so I could say that I had done it.  I didn't stay in too long, though.  The coldness turned into numbness and was also a little painful.






Also, last weekend was Easter and I died some Easter eggs.  I also made some scrumptious cookies (if do say so myself), but I didn't think to take of pictures of those.  Yes, I am twentysomething and I dyed Easter eggs.  I think it's fun and I enjoy the bright colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment