Monday, August 15, 2011

Creative Writing

Please see below for an informative email on the health benefits of some cookies I brought to work a couple of weeks ago:

I have cookies in my cube. For those of you who like specifics, they are Toffee Crunch Cookies.
For those of you who are health conscious, I have listed some health information below:
-These contain oatmeal. Oatmeal is made from oats. Oats are good source of both soluble and insoluble fiber.
-These contain milk chocolate chips. The health benefits of milk include good bone health, smooth skin, strong immune system, prevention of illnesses such as hypertension, dental decay, dehydration, respiratory problems, obesity, osteoporosis and even some forms of cancer.
-Also, chocolate is made from cacao beans. Beans are vegetables. Therefore chocolate = vegetable.
-Sugar is made from the sugar cane. Sugar cane grows from the ground. Sugar = vegetable.

I could go on, but I won’t. I’m sure after reading this information the only question you can think of is “Why WOULDN’T I eat a cookie?”
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment