Thursday, August 18, 2011

Facebook Faux Pas: Part I

Ever log onto facebook, read statuses, and want to respond (unkindly)?  Well, I do.  So, I'm starting a segment where I post some interesting facebook statuses I have come across and my response to them. 

Just a note:  You may not be able to tell from my posts, but I am kind of into correct grammar and spelling.  So, some of the things I post will be due to grammatical errors.  Also, if you take the time to alternate between upper and lower case for each letter of a word (Example:  sTuPid) I want to hit you.  Nothing personal, it just bugs me. 

Facebook status:  We go to school all day and do work, then we come home and do more work?! Thats jank. Give us a break!!
My thoughts:  You just had a break.  It was called summer and it lasted for about 3 months.  If you think this is bad, then you're not going to like the real world.

Facebook status:  If anyone knows of anywhere hiring, id be greatful :)
My thoughts:  Really? Because I thought you'd be grateful.

Facebook status:  my 0 jeans are fitting loose :)
My thoughts:  No one wants to hear about that.  No one.  Also, shouldn't it be fitting loosely?




1 comment:

  1. I kind of want to reach through the computer and smack those people.

    Additionally: people who can't keep obscenities out of their statuses and this one particular individual, whose EVERY status update goes something like this:

    "I love you, Husband, Child 1, Child 2, Child 3!" Or "I love my Husband and Child 1, Child 2, Child 3!" At least twice a day. I blocked her.

    ReplyDelete