Thursday, October 14, 2010

The good thing about Thursday...

..is that it is ALWAYS followed by Friday.  And I am always ready for Friday.

Also, on Thursday I get to watch The Office, Community, and Grey's Anatomy. 

I love The Office.  Like Really.  And I know some people just don't get it.  I am sad for them.  When I started my current job I brought to my cube my The Office quotes daily calender and some The Office magnets.  I didn't overload my cube with memoribilia.  I do have other interests.  These items should have helped me draw in interesting people who share the same love.  Unfortunately, no one in my department is a big fan. 

One day I wondered if I could date/marry someone who didn't love The Office.  I know I could, but when I envision the perfect guy I see us watching The Office together.  Is there something wrong with me?  I don't think so.  At least not in this aspect. 

Okay.  I could go on, but I won't.  I might lose the one reader I have. 

Tomorrow we are celebrating Boss' Day at work by having a snack day.  On snack days everyone brings some type of food and places it in the snack cube.  Yes, we have a cube just for snacking.  It's important! 

What's also important is that I actually get to work on time.  I have been late every day this week.  I don't even remember ever hearing my alarm go off this morning.  I am so ready for the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I am always ready for Friday too! I also like Thursday's because of Grey's. I have never watched The Office. Maybe I should atleast try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog recently. I'm glad I decided to keep going...

    I still haven't watched this last weeks Grey's. This post reminded me I need to get to it!

    ReplyDelete