Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life from my Iphone

I recently scrolled through the pictures I have collected on my Iphone over the past year or so.  I actually forget to use my Iphone's camera function most of the time, but I thought I'd share some of what I found:

I was on my way to my grandparent's house when I noticed some changes had been made to these two signs.  I especially enjoy "Love Awaits."













I snapped this picture one evening at Wal-Mart.  I was trying to find a register with a short line at which I could pay for my purchases.  Of course, everyone and their brother were there and there weren't enough checkers working.  I wanted to stand in the "20 Items or Less" line, but changed my mind when I saw the number of items in this gentlemen's cart.  I wasn't too happy at this point, but perhaps he didn't know this line was for 20 or less items.....



Once upon a time I prepared my very own shrimp fried rice  - from scratch.  It took me quite some time; mostly because I'm slow, but I thought it turned out pretty well. 


This is a picture of my cubicle wall at work.  I have an Office quotes daily calender.  I tack my favorites to the wall. 


Back in June (or was it July?) my sister and I stood outside a movie theater waiting to see the midnight showing of Eclipse.  Upon entering we were marked with our theater number.  As you can see, we were residents of theater number 3.

These wonderful pistachios can sometimes be found in my desk drawer at work.  They make a nice afternoon snack and are already shelled so I can continue to work while eating.


This was my attempt to capture the true beauty of my paper skirt  while waiting to have a mole removed from my leg at the dermatologist's office.  Aren't you jealous?   



Ravioli Alfredo.  My lunch one day at work. 


Oh, what an exciting life I lead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment