Friday, May 13, 2011

Feathers Extensions and Captain D's

I took the plunge.  Yes, I got a feather extension.  I don't know if you've seen this recent trend.  My first thought was that I liked it, but didn't think I could pull it off.  I didn't think about it much after that, but recently checked out behind someone who had several brightly colored feathers in their hair.  I really liked them and decided that I might need to try this.  So, today, when I went to get my hair cut, I got a feather extension (or three to be precise).  I bypassed the brightly colored feathers for something a little more natural and work friendly.  Here are a couple of pictures.  The first is my attempt to show you the three different feathers.




















On my way home, I stopped at Captain D's to get some tea to drink.  The employees there were very interesting and complimentary.  First, a female employee sitting just inside the door told me that she liked my shoes and asked where I got them.  I told her I had purchased them a while ago at Gap Outlet.  She then told another female employee behind the counter that they would be visiting Gap Outlet after she gets her check.  She also told more than one employee that she would buy them a shirt (on sale) after she gets her check.  Maybe I should have asked to go on the shopping trip!

After ordering my drink, I had a discussion with female employee #1 and a male employee about my feather extension.  Female Employee #1 wanted to know how it was secured in my hair (I was actually sure) and the male employee told me that it was the best feather extension he had seen.  I'll have to remember to stop by Captain D's more often.  You have to pay for the tea, but the compliments are free!










No comments:

Post a Comment