Saturday, May 14, 2011

Memory

My memory isn't what it used to be.  I blame my aspartame intake (via diet drinks) over the past 17 years. 

Earlier this week, I wrote myself the following note:




 

Yes, I did remember to go.  It was not a pleasant experience, but that's another story.
Last Friday I forgot my phone at home when I left for work.  This week, I forgot my phone at work when I left for the day.  When I arrived the next morning I was glad to see that it was still sitting on my desk.  I don't know why I am having such a hard time keeping up with it lately. 
Then, I couldn't remember how old I was.  Yes, I am serious.  I was trying to remember how old I would be turning this year and kept going back and forth between two numbers.  This only lasted about 1 or 2 minutes before it finally became clear to me. 

Thankfully, it's only been small things that I forget and only for brief periods of time.  I'm sure it's completely normal.  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment